TOI writes that Salman’s favorite breakfast is baasi roti and chai …
While ifood TV writes his favorite breakfast is protein shake, oats and eggs
Healthy celeb also says Salman eats a breakfast of egg whites and protein shakes …
Hard to know what Salman is eating for breakfast –unless he says something!
What we do know is –
- Never skip breakfast –it’s the wake-up meal your body needs to start the day. Research reveals that people who miss breakfast hog later in the day.
- Breakfast should definitely comprise of whole grains and complex carbohydrates-carbohydrates give the energy the body needs to start the day with. Skipping the simple/white carbohydrates is a must.
- Make breakfast the largest meal of your day- the phrase “breakfast like a king” was coined for a reason
- An ideal breakfast should include oatmeal, eggs, nuts and veggies. Make a veggie omelet, or an oats upma and go nuts about nuts especially walnuts in the morning.
- Have breakfast within one hour of waking up –otherwise your body gets the signal of starvation (don’t know if this is true- does the body store fat –if you don’t eat anything?)
- Water – Don’t forget water-drink up 3-4 glasses of water within three hours of waking up – good skin, good gut and fit you will be the obvious outcomes.