As 20-month-old Morgan Sherrill reached her arms out to be picked up, her mother Jackie, 26 was not expecting her to fall forward with her bottle still in her mouth.
“Her foot slipped off the couch, and the bottle chipped her tooth,” said the Grove City, Ohio, mother. “She was in a lot of pain because she cut her lip as well and she was bleeding.
“It never occurred to me that this injury could happen from a bottle, it was hard to believe that this could happen. The chip was right in front and you can still see it.”
Every four hours a child under the age of 3 is treated in the Emergency Department for an