This British girl was on her first ever-foreign trip to India.  This now is the last trip of her lifetime.


The eight-year-old girl was visiting her grandparents in Punjab, India.  She was admitted in a hospital for dehydration. Instead of treating her for dehydration the hospital workers injected her with a liquid that caused her to become very sick eventually resulting in her death.


The parents are saying –that when they received her body in Britain –all her internal organs were missing apart from her eyes.


In India laws are made so that they are broken over and over again. There has been a ban against organ harvesting since 1994 –but we all know that this restriction is only paper-true.